Insurance Claims

Call 0800-50-51-52. Aon staff will advise you and if necessary, an assessor will be appointed to look after your claim.

In the event of a major loss, do what ever is necessary to make the property safe. Avoid injury to yourself and others. Prevent further damage and if possible, retain evidence and obtain details of witnesses.

We will send you a claim form.

If your house is uninhabitable, the policy includes the cost of temporary accommodation.

If your vehicle is damaged and you are stranded away from home, the policy covers the reasonable cost of transport for yourself and your family back home.

If arson, burglary, theft or any criminal act is suspected, notify the Police.

If any person makes a claim on you, do not admit liability, ask them to contact us.